Monday 10 October 2011

Christmas Bakers Twine

Look away now if you don't want to have to think about the "C" word yet.
Before FollyandGlee I was definately in the "not before December 1st and then only put the tree up 2 weeks before" camp. Any crafter or retailer will tell you that business changes all that and June /July becomes the time to get your festive hat on and you are kind of over it come October!
But hooray I have been re-inspired.....


We've been promised some of this totally gorgeous Christmas Baker's Twine as soon as its ready. Red, white and green stripes- nice! It's unlikely to be here before the end of November and I'd suggest dropping me a line if you want to pre-order as I have a feeling it will go fast.
Mini spool at FollyandGlee
It never ceases to amaze me how lovely a little bit of stripey twine can be.....especially at Christmas. I re-photographed a few colours at the week end which was fun.

Christmas twine at FollyandGlee
Every season seems to cry out for it. I remember this image from way back - lovely Halloween ideas with orange twine from Butterflyfly Stamps.
You know I'd love to do a Baker's Twine calender....anyone else up for that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails